Matt Lung wrote:
Are there any plans for the Samba team to implement their own set of web-based graphical tools to control accounts and servers? The Directory server that Redhat Enterprise and Fedora are pushing is looking good, but how involved is the Samba team with that? phpLdapAdmin and LAM are excellent products, but it sure would be nice if the tool was coming right from the Samba team, and it pretty much did it all. From walking you through setting up the server, initializing your LDAP directory, to administration of the directory and server. Maybe you have plans for this, maybe you don't. I'm just curious.

Since samba can not works without other softwares, what we need is a full linux distro for Samba (complete replacement of Windows NT = NT Killer :-)

--

--beast