Eric Hines wrote:
Folks,

I'm trying to add a network interface card to my SUSE 9.3 box, and I'm not having much luck with a US Robotics version. What manufacturer do any of you use in your machines--either 10/100MB or GigE NIC?

Thanks

Eric Hines

There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action.
        --Bertrand Russell

HANDS-DOWN: Intel... never had nor used a better supported, more stable nor higher performing card than intel. Stick to the EtherExpress Pro lines, ie EtherExpress Pro 100/B PCI card for 10/100 - supported by almost any O/S right out of the box - even Win95 doesn't need a driver for it, I have suse/amd64 here using 4 of them in a box - works great :)

--
Nathan Vidican
[EMAIL PROTECTED]