Hmmm... Ok, let's try again cc:ing now, since I already answer your
e-mail a while ago.

On 10/14/2006 01:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:
I have a problem with smbtree.
When I try smbtree -N on my PC I receive:

Got a positive name query response from 192.168.0.100 ( 192.168.0.100 )
read_socket_with_timeout: timeout read. read error = Connection reset by
peer.
failed tcon_X with NT_STATUS_INVALID_NETWORK_RESPONSE
read_socket_with_timeout: timeout read. read error = Connection reset by
peer.
failed tcon_X with NT_STATUS_INVALID_NETWORK_RESPONSE

I have an smb.conf with two very simples shared like this one:
[ex1]
        comment = Example
        path = /home/stefano/shared1
        valid users = user1
        read list = user1
        write list = user1

Could someone suggest me something?

        Did you change 'server schannel' parameter?  I read
something about using it with 'no' as value, it could be a
"corner untested case".

Thanks a lot in advance
Stefano C.

        Kind regards,

--
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>