i'm about to upgrade from samba 2.x to a samba 3.x domain member server and
wanted to fact ACL support into the equation.
what is the recommended ACL file system for samba ?

I use xfs everywhere, I've recently tried reiserfs, but am less happy with it. In future I'll stick with xfs again. It supports ACL (like most others do as well) and additionally it has a very good quota system: it doesn't need quotacheck. (which can take quite a while)

Mourik Jan