Jeremy Allison wrote:
On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 11:08:14AM -0700, Mark Nienberg wrote:
We find it convenient to keep thunderbird email client profiles on our home shares rather than in our user profiles, as is the default. From time to time some users experience the dreaded "delayed write failed" error for certain thunderbird files. The only solution seems to be to log off and log on again. (after clicking OK to accept the error about seven times).

This almost always means a network problem (it's a client oplock
break response failure).

Any tips on diagnosing it?  Would it help to disable oplocks on the Home shares?

Thanks,
Mark