John Drescher escribió:
Is this preventing the user from logging on or loading their profile?

        profile acls = No
If it is loading their profile I believe this may be your problem as I
had the same problem a few months ago. Set that to yes. The reason for
this is that WinXPSP2 checks the credentials of the profile match the
user and rejects the profile when it does not match.

John
We have changed this parameter to "Yes", but we continue with the same problems. Logfile shows the following message: "smbd/service.c: make_connection_snum(849) Can't become connected user!"