Marc-Henri PAMISEUX pisze:
I've just find why ;)
It's in my smb.conf, there is a problem with directive:
  valid users = @SmbDomAdmins,@SmbDomUsers,@SmbDomGuests,@SmbUsers
please, comment it !

I don't have any "valid" directives in my global section.
There must not be any "valid users" directive in the Global section. By
the way, you have to set it in each share definition.

There are not
I hope that it will be resolv your error ;)
If my answer did not give you satisfaction, can you post your smb.conf
file ?
Ok, http://prozac.bsdzine.org/~spaceman/samba

I hope someone will find any errors. As i wrote before I can access shares and I can join domain, but
I can't log into it.

--
Karol Makowski
KOELNER SA IT Department