John Drescher escribió:
Are you 100% sure the unix permissions on that folder were correct?
Sure. We tried to save to that folder from Photoshop and it didn't allow me to do so. Then I saved it to the local disk and then copy the file to the folder through the windows explorer thing...and it worked perfectly. If permissions have been wrong, the copy of the file haven't worked either, have it?

--
Héctor Sánchez Sanmartín
PlanaTec Software S.L. ** Castellón (Spain)