I checked running mii-tool and it indicated that it was only using 100basetx-FD. Not sure how to change this as using vmware server UI (just vmware server 1.04 not ESX) I don't see any options and also the config file doesn't list anything for the VM.

The previous server was running 32 bit.

Adam Zimmer
President
Arius Software Corporation