Hi

I have to configure Samba 3.0.28 on Solaris 10 update 6 to allow win98, win2k and winxp clients access to shared storage in a small office. All the clients can see the server but they are unable to authenticate to gain access to the shares. I have been asked to configure Samba so that the users authenticate using their Solaris username and password. This involves modifying the pam.conf to get samba to use the unix authentication, I have tried various combinattions.
Can anyone give me any pointer?

TIA