m. allan noah wrote:
> though there may not be much interest, we will accept patches if you
> get it working and it compiles cleanly. we might even make you
> maintainer of the code if you are not careful :)

My scanner now runs fine! But unfortunately, it turned out to be not a
patch, but a major rewrite (with 30% less lines). I presume, that my
backend also solves major issues for the other supported scanners,
chiefly with color scans and responsiveness (to cancel). But I have no
way to test it for other teco models, and I don't want to fool millions
of happy teco3 users.

If there is anybody else out there using backend teco1, teco2, or teco3,
I'm willing to unify and maintain that driver. But now I sit idle, until
somebody googles and finds this email...

Meanwhile: Anyone here need help coding or reviewing his code?

-- ralph