*Hi ,*

* *

It is a pleasure to email you with regard to an urgent requirement from one
of our clients. Please review the requirement and let me know if you are
available this position.  I would appreciate a quick response if you are
interested.

* *

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration: 4 months*

**

*Hourly Rate: $40/hr*

1. List all of the tasks and deliverables the temporary employee will be
expected to provide

Evaluting and testing the functional aspects of new or modified software
programs. Testing focus centered around storing and retrieval of data.
 Execution
and modification of scripts for automated test tools ( optional)

2. What background, educational requirements and/or skill sets must the
temporary employee possess to fill this position

4 yr degree in field of specialty  and/or equvalent training and/or
experience:

 2 to  4years experience in an information systems quality assurance
environment.

 2 to 4 years experience working in an Informtaion systems environment.

Develop SQL queries and or scripts for automated testing to validate
application functionality.

Queries will also be developed to create of modify test environment data.

Interact with team members to jointly determine technical merit of queries
by the review of SQL code in team review sessions, design reviews and
mentoring sessions.

 Defect managment activities which include problem and issue research,
analysis and documentation, working with other cross functional team members
towards issue resolution and closure.

Update test case scenarios and other documentation ( as needed)

*   Please let me know the full details and skill matrix.
**
**Details *

*Full Name:
Email:
Contact details:
Location:
Availability:
Relocation:
US Citizen/ Visa Status:
Expected Hourly rate :*

*Skill Matrix
**Total IT Exp: *

*US Exp:*

*QA Exp:*

*Information Systems Environment Exp:*

*SQL Queries Exp:*

* ***

*Regards**,*
*Nalini**.D*

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon, VA
20171
*I* Fax: 703-935-6082* **I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I** *www.ling-tech.com* *

*Not**e: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line*