*Hi,*

* *

It is a pleasure to email you with regard to an urgent requirement from one
of our clients. Please review the requirement and let me know if you are
available this position.  I would appreciate a quick response if you are
interested.

* *

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 4 months*

control of the organization's physical, relational, and object-oriented
databases across multiple platforms and computing environments.  Develops
data architectures and database management policies and standards.  Provides
senior-level consulting services in the identification and resolution of
database issues.  Serve as a high-level resource on database management
issues, and participate in the planning, design, and usage of data
resources.

In general this individual will:

•           Act in the highest technical level technical role as an
individual contributor for the most complex computer applications and/or
application initiatives.

•           Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools
and existing designs.

•           Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situation
or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors

•           Plans, performs and acts as the escalation point for the most
complex platform design, coding and testing.

•           Acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the
program development, testing and implementation process.

Expert Technical Skills Required:

•           Must have at least 8 years experience with designing, building
and deploying enterprise software built on Java & Databases.

•           Significant hands-on experience developing scalable,
high-performance database applications based large scale enterprise software

•           Excellent PL-SQL, SQL skills

•           Significant experience developing applications using PL-SQL,
Complex Stored Procedures, database tuning.

•           Significant experience with data modeling & data base design.

•           Good understanding of Java, J2EE skills

•           Experience with software design patterns, especially the MVC
pattern.

•           Extensive experience with mid-tier server side technologies.

•           Experienced in multi-tier, component-based architecture and
design.

•           Significant hand on experience with the Agile methodology, OO
Design, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Code Reviews.

•           Strong application design skills and the ability to represent
those designs in UML.

Intermediate Skills Required:

•           Architecture experience with multi-tier enterprise level
applications.

Soft Skills Required:

•           Very strong team-interaction skills

•           Excellent communication skills

•           Excellent problem solving skills

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Database Development: Oracle, SQL

Systems Administration: Shell Scripting

*   Please let me know the full details and skill matrix.
**
**Details *

*Full Name:
Email:
Contact details:
Location:
Availability:
Relocation:
US Citizen/ Visa Status:
Expected Hourly rate :*

*Skill Matrix
**Total IT Exp: *

*US Exp:*

*PL/SQL Exp:*

*Regards**,*
*Nalini**.D*

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon, VA
20171
*I* Fax: 703-935-6082* **I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I** *www.ling-tech.com* *

*Not**e: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line*