Hi,
Please Kindly give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is my direct-client opening for a .NET Developer in Cambridge, MA. This
is a 3+ month's contract position and the hourly rate $60/hr - $65/hour.
Client is looking for Local candidates only

Minimum of 3 years of Web development experience with .NET (must be strong)
and experience with Java and XSLT and PERL.

Experience in Javascript, DHTML, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Struts, Sprint and JSF are
a plus.

PHP and JSP are the common frameworks we most often work within. Ideal
candidate will have a strong background with OOP programming principles.
Should have experience with perforce and source control, particularly
Subversion.

CS degree from a good school would be nice – tell us what their GPA was
please.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.
*
Full Name:
Degree Major: