Hi,
Please Kindly give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is my direct-client opening for a Java Developer – Services -
Cambridge, MA. This is a 3+ month's contract position and the hourly rate
$60/hr - $65/hour. Client is looking for Local candidates only

Minimum of 3 years of development experience with Web Developer experience
with Java and PHP.

Must also have an in-depth exp in XML, Web Services, unit testing
frameworks, and n-tier application development (J2EE, .Net, C#).
In-depth mastery of JavaScript, XHTML, CSS and SEO-friendly Web development
practices.
Experience building scalable Web applications and consumer online services.

PHP and JSP are the common frameworks we most often work.

Ideal candidate will have a strong background with Object-Oriented Design,
Analysis, and Programming.

Strong knowledge of ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0 desired, but not required.
Experience with Hibernate/Oracle/MySQL is a plus.

CS degree from a good school would be nice – tell us what their GPA was
please.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.
*
Full Name:
Degree Major:
Total Web Developer exp:
Total Java exp:

Total XML exp:
Total Web Services exp:
Total unit testing frameworks exp:
Total n-tier application development exp:
Total JavaScript exp:
Total XHTML exp:

Total CSS exp:

Total PHP and JSP framework exp:

Total ActionScript 2.0 exp:

Total ActionScript 2.0 exp:

Total Hibernate/Oracle/MySQL exp:

What school did you graduate from?

What was your GPA?

Hourly Rate:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability:
Current City/State:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vinoth*

(* 714-857-2002 **x** **810*

7* 714-364-9705*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>yondtekit.com*

*www.beyondtekit.com*

IM: vinodth_beyondtekit

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/vinothsamuel*