JOB ID
: JP_TD_SD_081309
*Junior Technical
Documentation (Writer)*

Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.

*Position : Junior Technical Documentation (Writer)*
**
*Location  : **Sioux Falls, SD*
 *Duration  : 6 Months+*
**
*  *
*Skills : *

   - We are looking for somebody who can do technical documentation.
   - Somebody with good writing skills & basic windows admin skills should
   suffice.

*Please reply with Following Details:*

 Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
 Expected Rate :
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card / EAD / TN / H1B):
If H1B then Employer Details : (Employer  Name,  E-mail ID, Contact No.,
Company Name)

  Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc. 220 Lincoln Blvd Suite 300, Middlesex  NJ 08846,  URL :
http://www.caresoftinc.com/
Phone : 732-514-7735, eMail:ani...@caresoftinc.com

*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute

heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.