Replacement project: Senior Business objects developer

Role: Senior Business objects developer

Location: Chicago, IL preferred locals

who has very good Business objects development experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi  Kiran

Accounts Manager

Softima Inc.

Email: rav...@softima.com

Direct: (214) 473-4483

Fax: (972) 692-8057

cid:00cf01c8d6dc$55b6ed60$2100a8c0@softima.com

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress,
this email cannot be considered spam as long as it contains our contact
information and a link for the removal requests. If you have received this mail
in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal
requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.