Dear Partners,

We have a *Senior Business Analyst *available and *located in NJ.* Please
let me know if you have any requirements with you.

Name                          :           AS

Current Location         :           NJ
Relocation                   :           NY/NJ Only

Experience                  :           6+ Years

Work Authorization     :           EAD

Notice                          :           Immediate

Current Work Status   :           Available

Rate                             :           $Negotiable

* *

Thanks,

*Venky*

*Valleysoft Technologies*