1)

Please find the Requirement that I am working on and do let me know if you
have any one suitable……..

* *

*Project Manager – Business Process Outsourcing*

Work Location is Charlotte, NC

Pay Rate   $45/Hr C to C

12 to 18 Month Contract

Start Date (Would like to start these resources as early as 1/4/2010)

Project Manager with Business Process Outsourcing Experience

(This is NOT a Technical Infrastructure PM)

These two positions are to backfill two resources who have reached the
maximum contract term of 18 months at Wells Fargo (and in fact have been
extended for three months)

The project is for the International Line of Business.

·         The resource MUST have experience with Business Process
Offshoring.

·         The Project Management will be focused on Remediation Efforts in
areas including Security, Audit, Policies, etc.

·         Good understanding is needed of Remediating Infrastructure and
Implementing Security Policies

·         Data Center experience would be good and understanding of Hardware
is useful.

·         The projects will consist of taking existing processes and
technologies and moving these currently utilized processes and move them
offshore where the SAME processes and technologies will be utilized.

·         Offshore locations include the Philippines, Hong Kong, India and
Europe

·         The resource MUST have experience with offshoring, Business
Process Movement, and working with third party vendors. Part of the
responsibilities for the role will be coordinating the work of, and working
with, w/offshore third-party vendors.

·         There MAY be some international travel involved, depending upon
client / project needs.

2)

Hi! Do you have any Project Manager's on the bench that come from a retail
banking background? I need a Sr. PM with Debit Card experience.

This is a 3+ month contract need in Rhode Island. The max pay rate is 60.00

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ajay
Recruiter
Aclat Inc
Voice : 847-403-3200
           847-577-3501 *3503
Fax     : 847/577-2568
ajayavar...@aclatinc.net
www.aclatinc.com
Y IM : jas_vishwak

It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.