Dear Partners,

            I have one urgent opening of *Linux System Admin *at*Bloomington, IL
*. If you have any consultant available with you then please let me know
ASAP…

Kindly respond to am...@inficaretech.com

Candidate must possess all the skills…..

*Job Title:- **Linux System Admin***

* *

*Location: **Bloomington**, IL***

* *

*Duration: Long Term*

* *

*Job Description:-*

Must have Unix to Linux migration experience

-       Experienced (3+ years) Linux system administrator.

-       Experience in migrations from AIX or HP-UX systems to Red Hat Linux
systems.  (Note:  we will be asking for the types of servers / applications
they migrated.)

-       Experienced (above average skills) in shell scripting (Korn, Posix,
Bash, Perl, in this order)

-       Able to follow system configuration standards and apply them to the
migrated systems  for Operating System, Networking, and Security portions of
the environment.

Thanks,

Amber Srivastava

InfiCare Technologies | 22375 Broderick Dr, Suite 225, Dulles VA 20166 |
www.InfiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/>
Direct: 703-652-6525 | *amb...@inficaretech.com <s...@inficaretech.com>
SBA Certified 8(a) Business