Hi Friends,

*Send resumes to srinivas.ning...@computechcorp.com*

We have an urgent requirement for *Project Administrator *at* Boston,
Massachusetts . *I am reaching out to you to check your availability and
interest for an urgent Requirement we have with our Direct Client. Kindly
review the job description and submit your updated resume with the details
mention below  for immediate consideration.

*Full Name                      *

*Contact Number  *

*Current Location  *

*Legal Status*

*Availability *

*Willing to Relocate*

*Availability for in person:*

*Consulting Cost*

*Title: *Project Administrator**

*Location: *Boston, Massachusetts**

*Duration: *4 months

*Keys to the Job:*

* *

2+ years of experience with MS Word and Excel

1+ years with Clarity -

Peoplesoft is a strong +

This individual needs to have excellent communication and interpersonal
skills as they will be supporting Senior Management

Needs to be able to multi-task, work under pressure and be sensitive to
deadlines.

*Candidates should have experience in the following areas:*

IS Financial services experience highly desired but not mandatory

Proficiency with MS Excel, Word

Exposure to Peoplesoft and Clarity would be very beneficial or other project
tracking/financial suite software

Bachelor's degree or higher

Self-Motivated & works well independently

Strong Communication Skills - outgoing and assertive

Attention to detail with reports and budget figures

Can multi-task and work under aggressive deadlines

* *

Regards,

Srinivas Sagar

*Computech Corporation  *