Title: Senior Level Hyperrion Essbase Lead with 11.1.1

Location:  San Francisco, CA

Duration:  9 months

Hyperion BI/Essbase 11.1.1.x experienced. VERY senior level LEAD

Looking for Sr. Level 7Essbase LEAD with strong communication skills, EIS
(preferably Studio) is a must, ASO/BSO, strong calc scripting and experience
leading a 2-3 man team.

Person must have very strong communication and leadership skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

Abdul Ghani

*TalentPro LLC*

40 Warren St, Charlestown MA 02129

(0) 617 886 5188 | (F) 617 830 0525 | (D) 617 337 3038

abdul.gh...@talentprollc.com | http://www.talentprollc.com

*[image: LinkedIn]* <http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=ppro_pbli>* *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/abdulghani1**

remove link abdul.gh...@talentprollc.com for removal from our mailing list.
To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE FROM THE MAILING
LIST" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include
complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the
emails, please call us at the numbers given above.