Hi Friends,

If you have any suitable resources please respond with Position Number to *
r...@polytera.com* <r...@polytera.com> only

**

*Requirement Details:*

*Title:  Business Analyst with People Soft*

*Location: Men. Falls , WI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

* *

*We need EAD, Greencard or citizens only*

* *

*Project:*

Purchasing is looking for a business minded skilled non-merchandise
purchasing and procurement individual to do a process study of their
department.

*Skills:*

Skilled in understand *PeopleSoft Purchasing v9.1.*  *This is important but
not necessary.*

 If we find the right person with other must have skills, we would find
another individual for this.

- Broad industry knowledge of strategic Purchasing and Procurement processes

- Business accumen and business writing skills to translate requirements to
functional design documents

- Ability to understand process used today and translate that into a
strategic recommendation for improvement

- Globally document all processes indicating what is working well today and
what are the pain points

- Research progress business industry solutions to solve pain points

- Determine the impact of the PeopleSoft Purchasing upgrade to v9.1 and it's
impact on removing pain points

- Recommend process improvement along with ROIs

- Create a short term (0-1 years)  and long term (1-3 years) roadmap
including all costs and ROIs, IS will assist and guide on this.

- Create a final detailed presentation and also an excutive summary for the
SVP of Purchasing

 If you are interested with the above openings please send the below
information ASAP

 *Email me a copy of your updated WORD formatted resume with the below
details….*

1.      Full Name (As per SSN):

2.      Email Id:

3.      Contact number:

4.      Availability:

5.      Current Location:

6.      Relocation:

7.      Visa Status (Citizen/G.C/H1B):

8.      Expected Rate (OR) Direct Employer details:

9.      Total IT Experience:

10.    Total US Experience:

*Profiles without contact information will not be considered for further
processing….*

Regards,

*Rama
PolyTera | Jeevan Technologies Inc*
Tel : 732-917-4804
Fax : 888-699-4786
Email:r...@polytera.com <email%3amo...@polytera.com>
www.polytera.com

--

♫ “A day without laughter is a day wasted” - Charlie Chaplin