Please send resume to pr...@tcsin.com;

HI

Greetings from Technocrafts.

This is Priya and I would like to inform you about an Opportunity.

Please mail me your consultant resume with contact details, location and
rate. **

* *

*Tech Lead/Sr Developer*

*Location is Baltimore, MD*

*3+months*

* *

*Required Skills:*

- Experience leading custom application development efforts - Experience
managing junior developers - Experience managing project timeline & risk. -
Experience with the agile development process - Experience with web services
- Experience with open source languages & components (php, mysql, Drupal) -
Experience with PL/SQL - Experience developing both front end and back end
web components. - Experience working with credit card payment gateways.**

 Thanks & Regards,
Priya
Technocrafts, Inc.
14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA, 20151
Ph: 703.297.4132||Fax: 703.783.8455
pr...@tcsin.com ||www.tcsin.com

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience cause.