*Hi  Friends , *

*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*

*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

*!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR RESUME ASAP!!!*
*Must be Local to GA*

Job Title : C# .NET Developer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 3+ Months Contracts

Job Description:
Collaborate with other Developers and Analyst
Implement designs created by senior staff
Participate in code reviews, design discussions, and testing
Continually stay up-to-date with industry changes and bring new concepts to
team
Manage one*s own time against project plans
Self-starter, high energy
Able to work under tight deadlines
Periodically work overtime to meet project deadlines
Work within process to contribute to company success
Exhibit high personal commitment to quality, implementing Development best
practices
Provide input on program schedule and accurate estimate of project deadlines
Handle escalated technical support calls* Possess good oral and written
communication skills
Other job related duties as assigned.

Required Experience:
6+ years of .Net development experience covering full life cycle
Strong C# .Net experience
Exhibits strong analysis and problem solving skills
SQL 2005
.Net 2.0
AJAX
SSRS

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent:
Proficient with the following tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Visual
Source Safe, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft SQL Server
Understanding of design patterns

Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson
CAT Technology Inc,
Off: 201.257.5081 ext 163| Fax :201 727 9296
k...@catstaffing-us.com | www.catamerica.com
<kavi.catt...@gmail.com>