Hi All,

I hope you are doing great!!!
I have this requirement where I need your immediate assistance.Please send
me your most suitable Consultant profile ASAP with contact details and your
expected rate.

Sr. Lead DataStage / ETL  Developer (3)
6 months Contract +
Philadelphia
phone
H1B - OK

Requirements:
         Architect Experience
         5+ years of Datastage experience including 8.1x
         Solid working knowledge of Business Intelligence frameworks
         Working knowledge of QualityStage
         Experience with Group insurance (life/Health)
         Excellent communications, presentation skills with ability to
interact at all levels of the organization on a regular basis
         Takes direction well but must work independently, Team player,
strong attention to detail, good interpersonal skills
         Client facing role. Need to have *excellent* communication skills.

ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
1. Data Architect / Data Modeler for creating logical ER Mapping.
2. Data Architecture experience in Group insurance domain
3. Model ODS from scratch
4. Experience with creating logical ER Models
5. Schema Normalization skill sets for creating the eventual physical db
model