Hi All,

I hope you all are doing great!!!
I have this another requirement where I need your assistance.Please send me
your most suitable Consultant profile with contact details ASAP and your
expected rate.

Moss /SharePoint Architect
6months
Jersey City, NJ
Phone interview/in person for locals.

 Project Description:
Our clients greatest need is a high/architect-level SharePoint expert
(especially custom Core Banking application project development).

Requirements:
1.Expertise  in architecting/designing SharePoint 2010 Document Management
Implementation (imaging, document management, records management)
2Expertise  in architecting/designing SharePoint Information Architecture(
Taxonomy, Managed Metadata, metadata, library, security etc.)
Expertise must include architectural design, development, management and
supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
SharePoint experience must include designer and custom workflows, BCS,
JQuery, CAML, custom web part, navigation, and branding & customization
3.Experience in design/implement claim based authentication
4.Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
5.Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
communicator and listener.
6.Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this
project

Regards,
Ikram Khan |Technical Recruiter
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 292