*Reply to sne...@blueally.com*

Hi,

I hope you are doing well!!

We have this below job requirement and I would like to bring to your
notice. Kindly send me your updated resume ASAP.

Title: *Business Analysis*
Location: *McLean, VA***

Duration*: 4+ Months*

project: Credit Reporting Statistics EUC enhancement: Update Visual Basic
component of EUC reporting

statement: Adapt Visual Basic code to integrate with Office 2010.
Prepare requirements, testing and general documentation of EUC.
Support execution of monthly and quarter-end close.

Skill level: Senior (7+ yrs)

Skills:

Visual Basic expert, familiar with working with Visual Basic in both Office
2003 and Office 2010  and able to work with Visual Basic directly in Excel
and Access without using the Visual Studio tool. Background in generating
financial reports.

*Skill Matrix:***

Full name:

Degree Major:

Total IT exp:

Total exp as *Business Analysis*:

Total exp in Visual Basic:

Are you an US Citizen/Green Card/Others?

Expected Hourly rate:

Whether it’s on W2/ 1099 /C2C?

Day #:

Evening #:

Cell#:

Availability:

Current City and State:

Thanks,

Suresh

*Blueally.LLC *

1919 Gallows Road, Suite 600, Vienna, VA 22182

Ph: (703) 259-8573

Fax: (703) 563-9767

sne...@blueally.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/suresh6