Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing good.

Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send me your updated resume along with contact details.

Job Title : Mobile Tester
Location :Seattle, WA
Duration : 6 months
Phone interview to hire

Responsibilities:
-Create automated functional, regression, and stress test infrastructure
for Android platform features.
-Develop tools, infrastructure and frameworks to increase the automation
productivity of the team and add quality to our products
-Strong communication skills - Work closely with internal/cross functional
teams (QA, Development, Product Management, etc...) to help issues get
resolved
-Quickly ramp up on new projects and be able to multi task between
different projects as needed

Qualifications:
- 3+ Mobile testing experience (Android Platform is a strong plus)
- Strong experience in writing complete software test plans, test scripts,
test cases, and test automation.
- Technical understanding of wireless applications and network interactions
with handsets - e.g., browser, messaging, email, Application downloads,
etc., is highly desired
- Experience with mobile testing tools such as ADB
- Java/Android programming experience is a plus
- Automated Testing tool knowledge is required (Selenium/Load Runner/
Robotium/Android Monkey Runner/Junit)
- Basic understanding of Android APIs and Android build system.
- Experience with one or more version control like Git.

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Panzer Solutions LLC
Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
Direct Line: 203-652-1444 Ext:175
Fax: (203) 971-8354
E-mail: steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken