Hi

Please Send Profiles to na...@canopyone.com

I have an urgent requirement *“SOA ARCHITECT " position in Redmond, WA
Location. Duration : 12+ Months. *Let me know if you would be interested
and get back to me with your updated resume and following information asked
given below ASAP. *

                          *

*Job Description:*

Responsible for multiple projects or large complex projects with cross
functional teams and business processes. Demonstrate expert knowledge in
multiple technical and business functional areas as well as performing a
larger leadership role in the organization. Apply broad in- depth business
and technical knowledge to establish technical direction and priorities.
Resolve and work on issues across multiple functional areas. Effectively
monitor and take action to ensure coordination and effectiveness of all
components and activities and decide on issues requiring escalation.
Incumbents understand the system flow for a project throughout an entire
functional area (e.g. Billing, Customer Care) not just a subsystem area..

*Required Skills (Expert Level) *

*
* • BS or MS (Major in computer science is preferred)
• Minimum of 10years of experience in software development.
• Expertise architecting high performance, high available web scale systems
are required.
• Expertise in architecting system in elastic cloud computing (e.g. EC2,
Mongo DB, Hadoop etc) environment is required.
• Expertise in “service oriented architecture (SOA)” or “high
performance/scale event-driven architecture” (EDA) is required.
• Experience in Web 2.0 application and services (SOAP, REST based service
exposure) development is essential.

The ideal candidate:
• Strong foundation in software development and architecture.
• Have strong experience in architecting and design large scale IT systems.
• Hands on experience in NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra etc.) based system and
hosted in EC2/Azure like cloud environment.
• Should have tenure work history in large software company (e.g. IBM,
Amazon, Microsoft etc)

* **Skills Inventory*

*                                                Skill

          Experience                                Need *

*1)SOA (service oriented architecture)
                                Expert
Required *

*2)BS or MS (Major in computer science is preferred)
Expert                                 Required *

*3)Min 10yrs exp in software
development                                                Expert
                                Required *

*4)Exp architecting high perform/avail, web scale sys
Expert                                 Required *

*5)Exp architecting sys in elastic cloud computing
                Expert                                 Required *

*6)Expertise in “service oriented architecture (SOA)”
                Expert                                 Required *

*7)Exp in Web 2.0 app and services (SOAP) development
Expert                                 Required *

*8)See Job Desc. above for complete
requirements                               Expert
                                Required*

*Need following details for quick process:* **

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location(city & state):