Dear vendors,

Let me know if you have any candidate for below role.

Please share resumes at *aksha...@lotustp.com <aksha...@lotustp.com>*

*Informatica developer*

*Dallas, TX*

*Long term contract*

*Description and required skills.*

• Informatica ETL Developer will assist in the design and building the
corporate data mart.

The ETL Developer must demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of extract,
transform, and load (ETL) development while working with the business users
to determine the business requirements and apply the business rules to the
data. Must have involved in all phases of the data warehouse and data mart
application development.

Hands on experience (5+ years) working on an ETL tool like SSIS/
Informatica.

• Strong Informatica technical knowledge in the areas on Informatica
Designer Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer
& Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager , Workflow
Monitor (Infa 9x / 10x).

• Strong database Analysis skill using SQL/PLSQL

Hands on experience (5+ years) working on SQL Server. Experience of working
on SQL Server 2014 is desirable.

Good T-SQL, performance tuning, data modeling, and troubleshooting skills.

Experience working on Finance domain and some functional knowledge would be
desirable.

*ABOUT CLIENT:*

Client is one of the world's leading professional services companies,
transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the
digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients
envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the
Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in
the world.

Client is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition
member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Veterans Network assists Veterans
in building and growing a career that allows them to leverage the
leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in
them through participation in military service.