Dear vendors,

Let me know if you have any resource for below requirement.

Share resumes at *aksha...@lotustp.com <aksha...@lotustp.com>*

*SSIS developer *

*Dallas, TX*

*Long term contract*

*Job Description: *

• Solid understanding of Data Integration methodologies and technologies

• Troubleshooting the failures of packages and determine the root cause.

• Performance tuning of packages

• Mentoring the junior members in getting up to speed on SSIS knowledge

• Must have strong SQL skills – should have ability to develop, analyze
complex SQL scripts

• Excellent understanding of RDBMS databases, scripting, DB design &
Modeling

• Knowledge of agile and rapid-application-development software development
life cycles

• Good functional and requirements elicitation understanding.

*Skill Sets: *

• SSIS

• SQL Server

• Data Integration technologies

*ABOUT CLIENT:*

Client is one of the world's leading professional services companies,
transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the
digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients
envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the
Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in
the world.

Client is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition
member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Veterans Network assists Veterans
in building and growing a career that allows them to leverage the
leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in
them through participation in military service.