Hi*,*

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *AEM
Developer (Denver, CO) (Onsite Day 1)* *.*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Role : AEM Developer            *

*Location: Denver, CO*

*IP: Telus*

*Client: Dish Network*

*Job Description*

·         High-Level Job responsibilities:

·         Work in a fast-paced agile programming environment with a focus
on developing self-serve e-commerce solutions

·         Translate documented requirements/stories from Rally features and
user stories into functional code

·         Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete
variables in situations where only limited standardization exists

·         Follow Adobe best practices in implementing AEM solutions

·         Provide knowledge and training for new AEM developers on the team

·         Day to Day Responsibilities:

·         Understand & Work on the Stories/Tasks assigned, includes coding
peer review

·         Update stories and tasks with status/comments  for accuracy

·         Build AEM components

·         Participate in design sessions for AEM architecture

·         Ensure AEM components and pages are sending required data
elements to Adobe Launch and Analytics

·         Build and manage experience fragments with AEM

·         Enable advanced authoring capabilities in AEM components

·         Troubleshoot issues and defects found by testing and deliver code
fixes within the required timeframe

*Skills and experience*

·         4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Bachelor of Science preferred with 4+ years professional
development experience.

·         Adobe Experience Manager development expertise

·         Adobe Experience Manager architecture experience

·         Experience working with other Adobe Experience Cloud products
(Magento, Analytics, Launch, Target)

·         Experience working with restful services and middleware layer for
application development

·         HTML/CSS/JavaScript expertise

·         Experience with GitLab/Git preferred

·         Strong problem-solving skills  and debugging skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*