Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am *Deepak* from *Tekshapers Software Solutions*. I am looking for a *AEM
Developer  (Denver, CO) (Day 1 Onsite).*Please go through the below job
description and let me know if you are available. Thanks

*Implementation Partner: TELUS*

*Role: AEM Developer*

*Location: Denver, CO (Day 1 Onsite)*

*Job Description:*

*High-Level Job responsibilities:*

Work in a fast-paced agile programming environment with a focus on
developing self-serve e-commerce solutions

Translate documented requirements/stories from Rally features and user
stories into functional code

Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists

Follow Adobe best practices in implementing AEM solutions

Provide knowledge and training for new AEM developers on the team

*Day to Day Responsibilities:*

Understand & Work on the Stories/Tasks assigned, includes coding peer review

Update stories and tasks with status/comments for accuracy

Build AEM components

Participate in design sessions for AEM architecture

Ensure AEM components and pages are sending required data elements to Adobe
Launch and Analytics

Build and manage experience fragments with AEM

Enable advanced authoring capabilities in AEM components

Troubleshoot issues and defects found by testing and deliver code fixes
within the required timeframe

*Skills and experience:*

4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Bachelor of Science preferred with 4+ years professional
development experience.

Adobe Experience Manager development expertise

Adobe Experience Manager architecture experience

Experience working with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Magento,
Analytics, Launch, Target)

Experience working with restful services and middleware layer for
application development

HTML/CSS/JavaScript expertise

Experience with GitLab/Git preferred

Strong problem-solving skills and debugging skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Deepak Chandani*

*Executive- Talent Acquisition *

*dee...@tekshapers.com <dee...@tekshapers.com>*

*12483068427*

*Tekshapers Inc*

*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *

*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*