Here is the SF,CA area Contract position  rate would be in the 50-55/hr
range (LOCAL ONLY) *A* candidates only.

A contract J2EE developer with a unique combination of skills to help in
white box testing our web based application.

This includes using profiling tools, load testing tools, unit testing tools
and scripting languages.

We expect someone to be methodical and analytical in their approach.

The candidate should able to understand Java at the code level. Please note
that this is not a QA role.

Relevent Skills/Experience:

J2EE/Java 1.5/1.6

Spring

Hibernate

Struts

JDBC

SQL (even better if MySQL)

JVM Profiling tools (any)

Selenium

JMeter

Junit

HttpUnit

JProbe

Ant

Linux/Unix

Responsibilities:

-Work with other developers to create testing strategies for core functional
areas of the application

-Develop reusable test frameworks with open source testing frameworks

-Deploy tests using our pre-build continuous integration framework
(CruiseControl)

-Leverage existing work done with Selenium and JMeter

-Recommend testing tools and strategies

-Create plans to identify performance bottle necks in the application and
recommend possible remedies

-Build, deploy and manage test server infrastructure

-Identify potentially non-performant code and implement fixes

-Document test plans, code, and test results

Warm Regards

Paul James

Sr. Accounts Manager - Recruitment & Staffing

  _____

PriServe_webLogo

STRATEGIC EXTENSION OF YOUR CAPACITY

PriServe Consulting Inc.

11777 Katy Freeway, Suite# 434S,Houston, TX 77079

Direct : (832)519-1173 | Cell : (512)904-6582

Fax : +1(832)204-2504

E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website:  <http://www.priserve.com/> www.priserve.com

Linkedin:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pauljamessingh> View Cory Bailey's
profile on LinkedIn

** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**