Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Oracle Architect w/ Supply Chain    Analyzing and designing architectural
improvements to core       technologies to improve performance, capacity,
and scalabilitym Gap       analysis of the alignment of architecture between
business capabilities       and IT projects/technologies, Proposing changes
in process, policy, and       standards as they relate to architecture and
design principles,  Understanding of Oracle's current       capabilities
that support supply chain as well as the roadmap for future       Oracle
enhancements,  Ability       to understand business problems, experience
with Oracle Manufacturing,       Logistics and Supply Chain, excellent
analytical and communication       skills     Bay Area of CA    3 Months

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused