Dear Partner,

These are the DIRECT CLIENT requirements currently open with Zensys
Technologies.

The Job Description is as follows:

Consultant
====================

1)    10 plus years of IT experience
2)    At least 6 plus years in SAP ABAP programming with strong applied
knowledge for the design, development and implementation of business processes
and interfaces in SAP R/3 and SAP CRM
3)    Object oriented ABAP skills are highly desirable
4)    Four plus years in ABAP development in SAP CRM with most recent
experience in CRM 5.0 and above
5)    Experience in LSMW, EEWB, ALE/IDOC, BAPI/RFC, BADI, User exits, BDC, BDT
is a MUST

6)    Expertise in configuration, development and maintenance of SAP Business
workflow and business objects.
7)    Sound knowledge of SAP Workflow builder and workflow wizards
8)    Expertise in configuring workflow manager, event manager, work item
manager
9)    Experience in ALE/IDOC, BAPI/RFC, BADI, User exits is a MUST

10) Strong Knowledge of organization structure in SAP R/3 and SAP CRM is a MUST

11)  Must understand functionality provided in SAP CRM-ISA/IPC: SAP J2EE
Engine, JSP, JCO.
12)  Must be familiar with interface concepts using middleware.
13)  Must understand concepts of Web Application Server and Business Server
Page (BSP) functionality.
14)  Knowledge of CRM architecture & data model.
15)  Exposure to modules SAP ERP modules will be a plus
16)  Must be familiar with the SAP Java development

==================
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SUNNYVALE, CA

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Seema.

Zensys Technologies LLC

Irving, TX  75039

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed. Any inconvenience caused is regretted sincerely.