Hi All,

 We have this position with our client

*Position: **Oracle Internet Directory (OID) SME ***

*Location: Boulder, CO**  *

*Duration: **8+months with potential extension** *

* *

*Required skills: *

*• **SME - Oracle Internet Directory, specifically someone who has
integrated OID to Oracle eBusiness Suite and more importantly built/deployed
OID Connectors to Tivoli, for 3rd Party Authentication.***

  Please let me know if you have any available consultant for this position
or revert  to me with your updated resume along with your best Rate.

--
Warm Regards,
Raj