Hello Partners,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zeita Technologies, I hope you are doing well, here we
are currently looking for SAP SD with IS Retails at Montreal, Canada for *4+
months* Contract Position. Kindly send me your Consultant updated profiles
along with their details which are given below to *s.kart...@zietatech.com*

Submit with the following details- (US Citizens/ H1/ TN/ GC

Name -

Contact -

Email-

Rate -

Current Location -

Availability -

Work status-

Relocation issue if any –

Over All IT Experience –

Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

 Requirement:

Title: SAP SD with IS Retails

Location: Montreal, Canada

Duration: 4+ months

Local candidates highly preferred

*Looking for Only TN Visa and US Citizens only for this requirement
*

**

   - Plan and lead the Sales and Marketing (IS RETAIL) workshops
   - Business process SAP scope definition
   - Approach for gap resolution
   - Must be fluent in French
   - IS-retail a must
   - Start date is 02-16-09

--
Thanks and Regards

Karthik
Zieta Technologies
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262/ FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y IM:vijay_jaya2007
www.zietatech.com