Please send profiles to ksrika...@recache.com 248-243-1218

Dear Partners,
We have a hot requirement in IL, if you have any consultants for below
requirements Pl... Send the resumes/Rate and contact details. I really
appreciate for your time and help

*Crystal** Reports Developer (6 Months+ Chicago IL)*

JOB DESCRIPTION: Backfill a Crystal developer role.

This individual needs to start as soon as possible.

Key skills/attributes we seek are as follows: Technical Skills

   1. C# Required 2. Crystal 11 or better
   2. MS SQL Server 2005 **
   3. Highly Preferred **

Non-Technical Skills

1. Experience in the capital markets industry (preferred)

2. Must have a high sense of accountability

3. Problem solver who thinks outside of the box

4. Promotes and clearly understands the benefits and value of architecture

5. High-level of maturity with managing time, stress

6. Clear, concise communication style

7. Actively raises issues

8. Team player

This individual will be involved in the following tasks:

1. Collaborate with SMEs /business users in defining requirements when
needed

2. Build and test reports from design specs

3. Provide regular status and progress to team leads/managers

4. Contribute to improvement of the delivery process 5. Perform other
necessary tasks needed to fully deliver reports**

Regards,
Srikanth
ReCache Inc
779 Woodfield way