*Android developer Location:  Eagan, MNDuration:  4 +Months Contract*

*Job description:*The Advanced Media Development group is responsible for
building proof-of-concepts, tools, components and platforms for use
throughout the Thomson Reuters Professional division. Our work is typically
done using the agile methodology, with an emphasis on quality and
repeatability. We work with a number of technologies including iOS, Android,
SVG, HTML5 and JavaScript.The team is currently expanding and we're looking
for a high-energy, motivated individual with extensive Android development
experience.  This role will work on current mobile projects that are using
the Android platform.

*Responsibilities *Design and develop mobile applications targeted to
Android tablets and phones.
Serve as development resource in proof of concept and lab-oriented projects
Serve as development resource for application development of new products
and platforms.
Collaborate with other Thomson Reuters development teams to leverage
existing applications and infrastructure
Develop time-estimates for work assignments

*Minimum Qualifications*
A four-year degree in Computer Science or related field
3-5 years of experience in a technology development environment, with 1 or
more years experience building applications for Android devices.
Ability to work with business users, subject matter experts, project
managers, software engineers and testers to deliver robust solutions
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently and self-motivate
Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. Ability to
balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects effectively.
Proficient in object oriented programming and familiarity with software
development methodologies, including Agile

*Experience with the following technologies:*Java
XML
Android SDK
Javascript and jQuery
HTML5/CSS

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*