Hello All,

Please go through the job description and let me know your interest. Please
revert me with your updated resume Email id : *rahul.si...@itscient.com
<rahul.si...@itscient.com>,rahulkumar.itsci...@gmail.com
<rahulkumar.itsci...@gmail.com>*

Position:- Meditech Consultant

Location:  Nashville, TN

Duration:- 6+ Months

 *Job Description: *

Need a developer who has experience in creating *Customer Defined Screens* in
the*Meditech*.

·         Provide development and support of *Enterprise applications* and
initiatives within the Clinical Product Development group.

·          Applicant will be expected to learn and maintain existing
applications as well as work within a project team environment for any new
development.

·         This includes requirements gathering and providing estimates for
the work involved.

·         Other specific responsibilities are outlined below

·         This position requires specific skill and experience in creating
Customer Defined Screens in the *Meditech Clinical* Patient Care System.

·         In addition to constructing the screens, the successful candidate
will be able implement group responses and attributes within the screens.

Mainly we are looking for the skill  *Customer Defined Screens* in the
*Meditech *is mandatory.

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
Rahul Kumar