Hi,
We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested  to work
with us then Please Submit Resumes to sur...@aim-cc.com
* *

Role: Sap PP with Oil and GAS

Location: Fairfax, VA

Duration: 12 months

Rate: $55

*Skills:*

Requirements: 10+ years of SAP Production Planning and Execution design,
configuration and implementation Strong ability to gather process
requirements directly from business experts, determine solution
possibilities within confines of SAP and existing configuration and
translate into design documentation *Hands-on configuration* and writing of
detailed ABAP-related design documents for programmers to translate into
coding Multiple design and implementation cycles related to interfaces with
non-SAP systems Strong I-doc configuration experience Exposure to XI
 Previous experience with client and/or other Oil&Gas related to Production
Planning and Execution for discreet manufacturing preferred
Self-starter,team player in a semi-virtual setting, strong
communicator
*

****candidates must have  Oil & Gas  and discrete manufacturing*