Hi,

Greetings!

This is Karthik from Zieta Technologies where we are fastest growing IT
Recruiting companies in Atlanta, GA. I hope you are doing well. Right now we
have given below requirement and kindly let me know do you have any
consultants send me their updated profile to s.kart...@zietatech.com. Along
with Contact Details and Email id with Competitive Rate.

Requirement:

Job Title: *Senior SAP ABAP Developer** *
Location: Denver, Colorado (United States)
Duration: 34.3 Weeks

Proposed Start Date: 21-Dec-2009

Proposed End Date: 18-Aug-2010
*MUST HAVE:**
*Experience with AIMS functionality and Metal Tracking in SAP.
*PROJECT SUMMARY:**
*AIMS is a Third-Party Legacy System.
The client needs to custom develop AIMS functionality in SAP.
The resource should be able to gather Functional Requirements and Develop
Test Data, if required.
The client needs somebody who can understand current functionality in AIMS
and can replicate it with not much help from Functional Team.
 *JOB DESCRIPTION:***

·         Excellent SAP ABAP developer with at least 10 - 12 yrs of hands on
development experience in all types of ABAP development (reports,
enhancements, interfaces, ALE, module pool, LIS, etc.)

·         Must have 5 years ASAP methodology experience.

·         ABAP OO development programming is required. Prior exposure to
BADI's, Proxies, switch framework, Idocs, User Exits, Customer functions,
Field Exits and Web Dynpro's

·         Functional knowledge of PP, QM, BI, SD, FI, PP-PI, PS, MM, and
batch management

·         Functional knowledge to be a self sufficient accelerator to the
project by having the ability to configure and create their own data to
support the development process.

·         Must have previous experience with Precious Metal tracking in SAP
which falls heavily to Asset management and the ability to do security role
maintenance and optimization.

--
Thanks and Regards

Karthik
Zieta Technologies
PH: 678-248-2096 x 262/ FX: 678-298-8456 / 770-857-1978
s.kart...@zietatech.com| Y
IM:vijay_jaya2...@yahoo.com<im%3avijay_jaya2...@yahoo.com>
www.zietatech.com