Greetings!

My name is *Deepak Mishra* , I am a resource professional with *Net2Source,
Inc*.  Net2Source is a national recruiting company which partners with many
of the leading employers in the IT, Financial Services, Pharma and many
more sectors; feel free to check us out at *www.net2source.com*
<http://www.net2source.com>

I am really interested to talk through a great employment opportunity with
you, if you could please call *201-340-8700 Ext 439* to discuss as soon as
possible.

One of our clients *State of NJ*  has a current opening at a competitive
rate, for a (CONTRACT) experienced * Sharepoint Developer *
<www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=6964029>professional to add
to their team. I reviewed your resume in our database and think this would
be a great fit!

Below are some key highlights of the position, if this is of interest
please call me.  We can discuss the details of this opportunity and /or
further determine which types of opportunities you may be interested in
exploring.

*Job Summary:*
*Position:* *SharePoint Developer with .Net Exp*
*Location: Trenton, NJ*
*Duration: 1 yr*
*Interview Process: F2F only*

*Description*
Senior SharePoint Developer who will be responsible for development efforts
on the department's workflow applications.

*Complete Description:*
Provide services in planning, developing and deploying enterprise level
SharePoint solutions. Develop and integrate content within SharePoint
applications to include custom and oob webparts, search, personalization,
workflow and restricting access to content. Collaborate with technical
staff to understand and develop resolutions to software problems. Develop
software documentation such as design documents, version description
documents and user manuals. Solid understanding of SharePoint Development
best practices and standards. Requirements: Minimum 5 years of
design/development experience including SharePoint development. Expert in
SharePoint 2010 development. SharePoint 2013 development/migration
required. Experience developing custom web parts and integrating content,
search, workflow and permissions. Expert knowledge of C#.NET. Experience
with ASP.NET, HTML and CSS. Experience with JavaScript and JS frameworks
(jQuery, Bootstrap and/or others). Experience with SQL Server 2008 or
higher, 2012 preferred. Experience using Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and/or
2013. SOAP and REST web services, JSON, XML desired. Mobile development
experience including Responsive Design, HTML5, CSS3 desired. SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS) experience is a plus. Excellent written and
verbal communications skills are essential. Must provide writing samples;
business emails to more formal technical writing. Preferred Education: 4
year college degree or equivalent technical study

*Required/Desired Skills*
What percentage of time was the candidate administering vs
developing/implementing sharepoint?
What versions of Visual Studio has the candidate worked with in a hands on
manner for over one year?
What percentage of time has the candidate developed in C# vs VB?

*Skill*

*Required /Desired*

*Amount*

*of Experience*

SharePoint 2010

Required

5

Years

SharePoint 2013

Required

1

Years

C#.NET Programming

Required

6

Years

SharePoint Custom and OOB Web Part Development

Required

6

Years

Visual Studio 2010 and above

Required

6

Years

CSS

Required

6

Years

HTML

Required

6

Years

ASP.NET

Required

6

Years

SQL Server 2008 and above

Required

4

Years

SQL Server 2012

Required

1

Years

JavaScript

Required

2

Years

JavaScript Frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap or others)

Required

2

Years

SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

Highly desired

1

Years

SOAP and REST web services

Highly desired

2

Years

JSON

Highly desired

2

Years

XML

Highly desired

2

Years

Mobile development including Responsive Design

Nice to have

1

Years

Mobile development including HTML5

Nice to have

1

Years

Mobile development including CSS3

Nice to have

1

Years

*About Net2Source, Inc.*
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the
globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government
clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing
companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
*Want to read more about Net2Source? , *Visit us at www.net2source.com

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Deepak Mishra*
*Net2Source, Inc.*
*One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305*
*Jersey City, NJ - 07302, USA*
*Email:deepak.mis...@net2source.com* <email%3adeepak.mis...@net2source.com>
*Office: **201.340.8700 Ext: 439* <201.340.8700%20Ext%3A%20439>