*PLEASE RESPOND TO **kiran.ved...@erpminds.com*

* <kiran.ved...@erpminds.com>*We have an urgent requirement for Java/j2ee
Developer with one of our client at TX. Please let me know if it interests
you.

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+months

Eclipse IDE

CVS. Any of the usual CVS clients will do including WinCVS, Tortoise or
command line.

Hibernate 3.0+ or other equivalent ORM technology

J2EE or J2SE at Java 5 or Java 6 a must.

JUnit and log4j are pluses.

Oracle or one of the other commercial grade database applications. Oracle is
preferred.

SQL. PSQL would be a plus but not necessary.

XML any of Altova / XmlSpy / soapUI would be a plus

Unix. Any of Linux / Solaris / BSD would be enough

J2EE Container experience. Mastery of any of Tomcat / JBoss / WebLogic /
Websphere would be enough. Tomcat is preferred.

STRUTS or any similar MVC framework.

JFaces would be a plus but isn't required.

Browser cross compatibility including IE / FireFox / Safari

Javascript

JSP 2.2 or higher

Taglibs

CSS