*Hi,

 T his one is going to move VERY quickly. Let me know if you can send in
your best consultant. Please send perfect matching resume with contact
details and the best rate at k...@delightconsulting.com

Important Note:

Please do not just send Oracle DBA resumes. Importantly, candidates MUST
have e-Business experience and other skills required on their resumes to be
considered. *

*Oracle e-business DBA*
located in Windsor, CT
3 months+

*Job Description:*

* *

The MID-LEVEL Oracle APPS DBA will implement, patch, upgrade and maintain
multiple critical Oracle11i Application Database environments. This position
will work closely with application developers and system administrators
while maintaining and tuning development and production environments.  The
candidate should have a good understanding of rapid clone, autoconfig and
other ad utilities.  In addition, should be familiar with Oracle
Configurator and Install Base.  Should be familiar with multi-node,
multi-tier environments with a solid understanding of the technology stack.
Must be able to work  independently without a lot  of guidance from manager.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

 *   On call rotational responsibilities to support large production ERP
environment.  Additional duties include upgrading, cloning, and maintaining
ERP production environments. Investigate, review, apply, and test all
patches and bug fixes in database environment. Support of Oracle
Applications software and the associated Oracle technology stack in a
multi-tier environment including database server, application server, web
server and the set-up of concurrent processing, forms, and reports.

 *   Day to day database administrative tasks, such as: proactive
monitoring, error checking, performance tuning, trouble-shooting and
back-ups. Proactive maintenance such as Index rebuilds, Table re-orgs, and
purging data. Create and modify scripts in Shell, PL/SQL, and SQL to
automate DBA tasks.

 *   Work on future research and development projects and provide feedback
with manager and team

 *   Provide Subject Matter expertise for tuning the Oracle Application
environment, DBMS, and Application code, at the direction of the DBA manager

 *   Interact with Developers and Programmers in order to design/review
programs, custom interfaces and queries according to standards.  Assist
developers with logical database design, table layouts, indexes and storage
structures for optimal application design and performance

*Education and / or Experience*

*         Bachelors degree is required

**         Oracle9i Database certification is preferred*

*         Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent
analytical and problem solving skills required

*         5 - 7  years of Solid Oracle DBA experience in large and 24x7
environment is required.

*         Strong administrative experience of Oracle 8i, 9i, Oracle 11i,
Apache, 9ias and third party tools is required.

*         At least 4 years experience supporting Oracle 11I Applications

*         At least 3 years of solid Oracle application tuning experience
(PL/SQL, DBMS, Apache)

*         Prior experience of Database and Application upgrades

*         Prior experience of database performance analysis, reorgs, tuning,
partitioning and patching

*         Prior experience of SQL, PL/SQL, AIX Shell scripting

*         Experience of Disaster recovery process is preferred

*         Knowledge of, or experience with AIX, LINUX, and TSM is preferred.

*         Experience with the following is preferred:

*         Working knowledge of RMAN backup or FLASHCOPY

*         Prior Experience with Rapid Clone for cloning database/apps tiers

*         Experience with apps utilities such as adadmin, adconfig, license
manager etc.

*         Experience with Operating System performance monitoring utilities
(sar, vmstat, iostat)

*         Experience with SYSADMIN responsibilities (configuring
applications, concurrent managers, profile options, printers, value sets,
concurrent programs, users etc)

*         Oracle Database 10G

*         Oracle Application Server 10G

*         OATM, RAC, and ASM

*         Aggressive use of Oracle support, i.e. TARs and Metalink research

  * *
*Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**

  **
Delight Consulting Services believes in strong working relationship with its
clients and vendors. Delight CS stands for professionalism, integrity and
accountability and expect our clients and vendors to reciprocate.

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.