*Hi,*

*Greetings!!*

*This is **Vijay Karthik** from **3core systems Inc**, I hope you are doing
well, right now we have a position open for NJ, kindly let me know if you
have any consultant available for this position and please send me your
consultant updated resume along with contact details and rate.*

*Requirement:*

*Title: Sr. Oracle OTM Architect *

*Duration: 3 months*

*Location: Dublin, OH.*

*Starts Date: July 6, 2010.*

*The client is looking for Sr. Oracle OTM Architect required for 3 months
contract at Dublin, OH.*

*Required skills:*

·        *The client needs a Sr. Oracle Architect *

·        *Ideally, we need a  Sr. Oracle Architect with extensive experience
around  OTM(Oracle Transportation Management). *

·        *The resource must have proven experience integrating the GLOG
modules into eBusiness *

·        *Need strong Communication skills.*

--
Thanks & Regard

Vijay Karthik,

3Core Systems Inc

Email: vi...@3coresystems.com
Y.IM : vijay_jaya2007||
Direct: 630-748-8156 | (630) 748-8800 Ext: 105|Fax: (847) 556-1234||
www.3coresystems.com