Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Analyst
Location: Chicago IL
Duration: 4-6 month contract

Extended Analytics Analyst
PeopleSoft GL exp is a PLUS.

nFORMS Exp is a PLUS
Financial Data Extraction experience is really needed.

We need a resource that understands Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) -
Extended Analytics that can set the correct Point of Views (POV) to extract the
correct data out of HFM into the Star schema tables that the downstream system
nFORM reconciles to. The resource will read the star tables to create each
required extract interface for our nFORM (Management Reporting) partners. We
have documentation on the current process and programming requirements. We
currently are having issues

reconciling half of the interfaces. The original specs were written a year ago
and a number of changes to HFM have occurred that have impacted the original
HFM to NFORM interfaces causing missing and erroneous results.

Our partners will be reviewing the future requirements to meet their reporting
and reconciling process between PeopleSoft G/L; Hyperion -Consolidations and
nFORM reporting. This also will impact the design and extract criteria.

Best regards,

Ram

Ram K Vutukuri
Team Lead - Resourcing
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
SEI-CMMI Level 3
office: 678-279-4461 Ext. 105 | fax: 678.840.2109
Email: ra...@pyramidci.com<mailto:ra...@pyramidci.com>
USA | UK | India