Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Location: TX

Start date: ASAP

End date:  June 2011

Need: *SAP FSCM Functional* consultant with *Biller Direct
experience*preferably with public sector experience. Optional is
Business Rules
Framework experience.  We need someone who can lead the business process
sessions and drive the process in front of the client for Biller Direct and
Dispute Management. This person should also have a good understanding of the
programs that support this process from a technical standpoint.  (Not a
coder, but understands the logic and function.)

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Anil Kumar ***

TRUSTEK INC |

1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080|

Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314|a...@trustek.com| YIM:
anil.trustek|